About Me

Hi! My name is Marika and two of my favourite things are beauty and cooking-hence the name mascara and macarons. I also read quite a bit and am studying English and writing. I will be posting about beauty, my kitchen adventures and recipes, and occasional book reviews. I hope you enjoy and thanks for reading :)

Tuesday 17 July 2012

New Nail Polish

Hey :).
Yesterday I got my order in from nailpolishcanada.com. I paid for everything and have no affiliation-I am just so happy to find a Canada-based website with some great nail polish brands like China Glaze, Essie, OPI, A England, Zoya, Butter London, and so on. I got free shipping and received my order in a week (it will be faster if you live closer to Vancouver). The prices were reasonable and the collections were really new and finding all of these brands under one site in Canada is so convenient.


(without flash)




From left to right:
A England Princess Tears
A England St. George
China Glaze For Audrey
China Glaze Jungle Queen
China Glaze Purr-fect Plum
OPI Just Spotted the Lizard










 A England King Arthur



They are all so pretty and I'm happy with my new polishes. I'm wearing King Arthur at the moment and its so beautiful! What's your favourite nail polish of the moment?

xox
Marika

No comments:

Post a Comment