About Me

Hi! My name is Marika and two of my favourite things are beauty and cooking-hence the name mascara and macarons. I also read quite a bit and am studying English and writing. I will be posting about beauty, my kitchen adventures and recipes, and occasional book reviews. I hope you enjoy and thanks for reading :)

Thursday 26 July 2012

Handbag Essentials

Hey :). I've recently downsized to a smaller bag for my Europe trip and I have had to cut out the insane amount of lip products I usually carry around with me.

 You can kind of see my bag in the background, its a plum coloured Roots Canada Village bag that I found really discounted on Boxing day
 I have a handcream, MAC Venus lipstick, Fresh Sugar lip balm, and Laura Mercier Bare Pink Lip Glace
I also carry a Paris mirror from Forever 21, Stella perfume, and a mini mascara that I got a couple days ago; Lancome Hypnose Star (which is really nice but the heavy perfume is kind of overwhelming)

What are your handbag essentials? Do you have a lot of products in your bag or just a couple favourites?

Love,
Marika

1 comment:

  1. great post!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. make sure you've entered my giveaway to win 30 beauty products inc. essie, EOS and more! it's worldwide too :)

    ReplyDelete