About Me

Hi! My name is Marika and two of my favourite things are beauty and cooking-hence the name mascara and macarons. I also read quite a bit and am studying English and writing. I will be posting about beauty, my kitchen adventures and recipes, and occasional book reviews. I hope you enjoy and thanks for reading :)

Wednesday 25 July 2012

iPhone Face of the Day

I thought I would snap a few pictures of what I'm wearing on my face today since it is a little new and exciting. These were taken with my phone so if the quality is not amazing sorry! Is it really annoying or okay?

Anyways, on to the face...

 The fluorescent lights make my blush look kinda crazy but I swear its normal in real life :)
Face Makeup:
Estee Lauder Invisible Fluid
Laura Mercier Mineral Powder SPF 15
Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer
NARS Laguna
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Tipsy (cheeky early birthday present to myself!)

Eye Makeup:
MAC Nubile Paintpot
Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette-Chase all over the lid, the two dark brown shades in the outer corner/crease and the lightest shimmery colour as a highlight
Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner in Brown
Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara (a sample I got yesterday at Sephora)
MAC Omega for brows

On my lips I have Rimmel lipliner in East End Snob and a beautiful lipgloss from Laura Mercier called Bare Pink.


 Wearing my new beloved Birkenstocks that I got at the Bay. On my toes I had a pedicure a couple days ago with OPI Cajun Shrimp

I did a pretty awful job of painting my nails when I was watching Breaking Bad, but I love the colour! It's a new shade from the Revlon Colorstay line called Fall Mood. It's a coppery rose-gold/bronze shade (hard to describe!) with some shimmer that's super flattering and neutral enough for me to wear to work. Love!

Hope you're all having a great Wednesday...only two more days until I'm off to Paris :)

Marika

No comments:

Post a Comment